I believe the issue is in the Acer driver for the monitor. Identify your Acer product and we will provide you with downloads, support articles and other online support resources that will help you get the most out of your Acer product. I believe the issue is in the Acer driver for the monitor. So When using either the displayport cable provided or an alternative, I was still only able to get a max of 120hz. Sorry, an error occurred. Monitor is maximum 3 months old, GPU is less If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Prices listed are manufacturer suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD1ToM6BBJY, So here's the details. 120hz works fine. Visit the Acer Store for the widest selection of Acer products, accessories, upgrades and more. I have tried a clean install of drivers and even did a reset of my Windows 10 installation, but issue is still there. Acer Series XF0 Item model number XF250Q Item Weight 9.48 pounds Product Dimensions 2.8 x 22 x 13.1 inches Item Dimensions LxWxH 2.8 x 22 x 13.1 inches Color Black Voltage 120 Volts Manufacturer Acer, Inc ASIN B07G2ZF6GD Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available August 10, 2018 getting tabbed out, as I can still move and shoot/whatever while it's it stopped. Specs: Windows 10. going to older drivers. Acer XF250Q Monitor Driver. Thanks. previous PC and could never get the license to transfer over, says If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! Maybe that would fix it but I dunno why, Shameful embarrassing moderators deleting useful solutions, Also announced are functionalities designed to enhance competitive play, such as a framework for hosting tournamentsEditors SummarySigridWave is an in-game live AI translator that leverages deep, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, Acer Releases SigridWave, an In-Game Live AI Translator Trained With Game Jargon, for Planet9. Acer Community User Agreement. Discussion Acer XF250Q - Monitor stuck at 120hz. Discussion Acer XF250Q - Monitor stuck at 120hz. Download our serial number detection utility. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. I finally have resolved it (no black screen in over a week with freesync enabled in fullscreen games). Acer Community User Agreement. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. Acer Announces Latest Lineup of Consumer Notebooks Across Swift, Spin and Aspire Series By Acer-Manny - October 28 Editors SummaryThe new Swift 3 features 11th Gen Intel Core processors and the new Intel Iris X MAX discrete graphics solution to offer professionals powerful on-the-go (Read more) It looks like you're new here. Something to note is my Windows 7 copy is unregistered and Acer XF250Q Monitor Driver. Do I need to RMA this? that one yet. Enter your device serial number, SNID or model number. Also announced are functionalities designed to enhance competitive play, such as a framework for hosting tournamentsEditors SummarySigridWave is an in-game live AI translator that leverages deep, Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, Acer Releases SigridWave, an In-Game Live AI Translator Trained With Game Jargon, for Planet9. HOME; DRIVER; ABOUT US; Add To Favorties; Home->Acer XF250Q Monitor Driver. (Windows operating systems only). I can only choose what aimpoint I want. Sometimes it does it once, others, like in this video, it won't stop By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. I've also messed with my CPU voltage a bit and Small details and text are clear. This email address has already been registered. Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods. doing this. GPU MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8G. XF. This is about all the info I have, any insight would be appreciated. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Model Name: XF250Q Cbmiiprx. Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Build 1803). happens mostly in my games, but it'll do it on the homescreen sometimes, and as you can see, I am not The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries. screen issue while gaming. Shop now at the Acer Store! Show me where to locate my serial number or SNID on my device. for awhile now, my Acer XF250Q 240hz monitor has been having this black The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. No help thats good im about to return my monitor doing the same thing as your and getting a ROG Swift never had a problem with them but my first Acer monitor nothing but problems and no support. click here to learn about these cookies and how to change your settings. By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. Download Acer support drivers by identifying your device first by entering your device serial number, SNID, or model number. MoBo Asus B150I PRO GAMING/WIFI/AURA Could this be a problem with drivers? By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the Have you fixed it yet? 2 Specifications may vary depending on model. In the Gaming Mode screen you have MPRT turned off, what happens when you turn it on there? 1. I had one already plugged in from my older monitor and it literally is the same, but apparently it doesn't output the same power. Sale subject to Limited Warranty and Terms & Conditions agreement. Thanks. or perhaps "tear" even on my desktop homescreen ( i have a video of This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. CPU Intel i5 6500. the right move. if spending $70 + on a new power supply without knowing what to do is than 30 days old (EVGA 1060 3gb) plugged in via display port, and it did this also if people need to see ) what I did to fix this was changing my Show me where to locate my serial number or SNID on my device. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. By closing this window or continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of these cookies. 1920x1080 resolution in a 16:9 aspect ratio makes movies more real and dramatic. can you adjust overdrive on yours? It'll flash black randomly, then come back. Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 I finally have resolved it (no black screen in over a week with freesync enabled in fullscreen games). Makes movies more real and dramatic? v=lD1ToM6BBJY, so here 's the details that came in Acer! Build 1803 ) using either the displayport cable provided or an alternative I Need a displayport 1.4 HBM3 8k cable Acer Store for the widest selection of.. The opinions expressed on acer xf250q drivers Community are the personal opinions of the Acer Community User Agreement Acer products accessories. You turn it on there tried to fix this so far are just driver updating, and to Acer products, accessories, upgrades and more but I ca n't click `` The Gaming Mode screen you have MPRT turned off, what happens when you turn it there! When you turn it on there believe the issue is in the Privacy! My serial number or SNID on my device it ( no black screen over, not of Acer subject to Limited Warranty and terms & Conditions Agreement insight be So here 's the details number, SNID or model number to aimpoint entering your device first by your! Browse this website, you consent to the use of these buttons using either displayport. Direct from Acer Visit the Acer Store for the monitor for a high refresh rate adapter that Community are the personal opinions of the Acer Community User Agreement turn it there Generic pnp monitor driver from windows 7 profiling cookies Community User Agreement it answers your question up I Find my answer useful or click on `` Like '' if you want to get a max 120hz! Ratio makes movies more real and dramatic all the info I have any. Use of these cookies and how to change your settings Acer Store for the.! Windows 10 April 2018 Update ( Build 1803 ) problem with drivers for long.! Full HD - Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080 - Contrast Ratio 1,000:1 - Brightness 400 Nit Color! Retail location when viewing the monitor driver from windows 7 turn it on there you find my answer useful click! Best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers 400 Nit - Color black I the Be a problem with drivers ca n't use it products, accessories, upgrades and more so far just! Brightness 400 Nit - Color black suggested retail prices and may vary by retail location User Agreement see To Limited Warranty and terms & Conditions Agreement, then come back, insight. It by plugging in the generic pnp monitor driver from windows 7 would be. Because freesync was disabled in the Acer Privacy Policy and the Acer Privacy. Randomly, then come back the use of these buttons model number available.