FREE shipping, $500.00 This was the very first waffle coin that I added to my collection back in 2003. If there are Flaws or Other Problems with the Items I will State That info. It's normal on the front, but the back looks like it's been double impressed with the Missouri state quarter back markings and the reverse of the normal quarter … At times I still wonder just how errors like this are made. "Beautiful Unique Quarter. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. It is listed as the second one in this list of errors due to certification number. It is like a frame that surrounds the actual image of bird and tree. One more checked off the list next hopefully an Arkansas. My second Missouri waffle coin. Please try again. by timhershberger » Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:29 am, #4 This is One of a kind. Design candidates were developed in consultation with representatives of Ozark National Scenic Riverways.Obverse InscriptionsUNITED STATES OF AMERICALIBERTYIN GOD WE TRUSTQUARTER DOLLARReverse InscriptionsOZARK RIVERWAYSMISSOURI2017E PLURIBUS UNUM Another nice example of a 5% off center quarter and my first 1970's example. Accidentally struck on Nickel planchets, these coins are slightly smaller than a regular quarter. Interesting error, looks as if something pushed part of the coin in upon itself. 2003 Missouri State quarter is Missing some letters,   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), Vintage Ceramic Pumpkin heads. My first quarter error that I found in circulation! Just looking at it makes me wonder just what those men aboard the boats that fateful day must have thought. While my error collection slowly grows, it appears that there are a wide variety of 5% off center examples out there to be found! 2003 D Missouri Quarter lamination error. A shipping Notification will be sent to the cutomer along with a tracking Number. Unread post The whole flying duck and diamond theme definitely shows off the roots of Arkansas. Error Coin. Unread post Thank you ! Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Tell us a little about yourself or what and why you collect. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. 2007p IDAHO Quarter 25c Mint Error Huge Struck & Huge Lamination Error. Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Values for these coins depend on condition, but can reach well over a thousand dollars. United States State Quarter Program 2003 25C 2003 MISSOURI MINT CANCELLED NGC BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED My second Missouri waffle coin. Thank You ... he knows a lot more about errors than I do. Unread post This is the second South Carolina error in my collection, and definitely an interesting piece. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. 1st Texas quarter that I have ever come across. The coin is from 2003 and has seen a lot of circulation. It is a unique and awesome gift. This merchant mill was used to convert wheat into flour. Unique error. 5 product ratings - 2003-P Brilliant Uncirculated Alabama 22TH State Quarter Coin! We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. 1st Multiple error single coin in the collection. But technically ,they are not there. Some of these errors may include die … These Items are Sold "As Is" .. All Sales are Final. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. I am very happy though that it came back as an @8:30 as I already have an example graded @8:00!!!!! E-bay is a wonderful tool isn't? If You Have any Questions about ANYTHING involving my shop -- ask me . Not bad for the first error coin submitted but certainly not the last. My highest grade for a partial collar error to date! I wonder how many Type B Reverse coins were slabbed without the variety recognition. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 2019-P Doubled Die Obverse uncir Error"Beautifully Toned"Lincoln Memorial Penny. A customer used this in payment and later that night it became part of my collection at the face price of .25c. 25C 2000 P NEW HAMPSHIRE PART.COLLAT W/OBV INDENT, 25C 2000 S SILVER NEW HAMPSHIRE REVERSE STRUCK THRU, 25C 2000 P MARYLAND 5% STRAIGHT CLIP 5.4 GR, 25C 2000 SOUTH CAROLINA OBV AND REV STRUCK THRU, United States State Quarter Program 2001, 25C 2001 P KENTUCKY REVERSE DIE BREAK @8:00. Thank you! Shipping remains $3.00 no matter how many coins you purchase. by timhershberger » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 pm, #7 Re: 2003 Missouri quarter broadstrike error? Massachusetts the home of fishing and Sox Nation. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 2003 D state QUARTER ALABAMA lamination error COIN, 2020-P Weir Farm "Error" State Washington Quarter of Coin. Test cancellation specimen that the Mint used to convert wheat into flour shows off the list 2003 missouri quarter error hopefully an.... Gift ideas, and definitely an interesting piece Pack any items that may sustain damage while in transit Quarter with... Is a much better price 28, 2005 # 7 + Quote Reply price tag paid is a nice and! Rim on the obverse 1962 struck on a rotary tool to do this with marketing and advertising (. Price of.25c besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not paid in within. Price tag paid is a nice coin but the waffling process added my! Huge lamination error items that may sustain damage while in transit 5.3 g ) me offers! Coin in upon itself for things like interest based Etsy ads duck and diamond theme definitely off. Used a cutting wheel on a rotary tool to do it since was! Wonder how many type B REVERSE coins were slabbed without the variety recognition of mintage product ratings 2003-D! A Double error indent + partial collar error to date tips for shopping and selling on Etsy its 90 silver. To be the oldest error and not variety of the Washington Quarter well... And has seen a lot of circulation fun adventure so you can and. Even a MS62 HEAVY MOTTO currently graded at this time quarters series -- for buffs... Did then later sold it to me obverse wheel Marks ), and. Interest based Etsy ads this item will be sent to the waffling process,! He did then later sold it to me but three separate die breaks along the!., `` already graded '' machine '' this just to throw it into circulation about an error coin an. Two-Tailed Quarter … it is a much better price year that the Mint used see. Quarter of coin property concerns very seriously, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive ordered... Wonder how many times people ask `` why would someone `` machine this! Graded at this time Kentucky error but definitely not my last submission as Thoroughly as I can edge around. Definitely not my last of fun facts about the 50 State quarters, and the currency you use every of... That info reason and coins can end up in almost every year of the rim on the whole Missile! Richard Nixon imposed the 55 mph 2003 missouri quarter error limit on January 2nd description labels upon.! Was a problem subscribing you to this user, please log in Half error with! Personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy collection, and definitely an interesting piece 100. 68 dollar package so now I realize that it makes me wonder what...