Happy Anniversary! I chose to answer only one, and that is U. I love you. Being with you makes me feel like our anniversary is every single day. Wish the couple on their wedding with this beautiful card. Anniversary day should be celebrated with fun and joy, And forever many wishes you should deploy!!! 52. 72. May your love grow ever stronger. You transformed me from a young lady into a lady and made me feel like a ruler. Wedding Anniversary is an exceptional day for a woman. As time passes, the elements of life seem to erode even the strongest of substances. Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary. To my wonderful husband, who has shown me what love really is. Am I dreaming, or has a year of our married lyf already passed by? These Malayalam marriage wishes are  are unique and specially written for you. Aphrodite herself could never have formed such a great love as the bonds that you two share. 64. I promise that the years to come will be nothing but awesome. Roses are red, violets are blue. U r the reason why I wake up every morning with a smile. Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. My dear, u have always been there for me and it’s the best feeling of the world to know that I will spend the rest of my life with u! Happy anniversary. I am so thankful having you as my life partner. Happy anniversary to us!”, “Every morning spent with you is magical. I love you, honey. Happy Anniversary to u dear Husband. You are the only one, I want to annoy for the rest of my life. We have shortlisted below our awesome anniversary messages for husband. But that as it may, you have effectively demonstrated them wrong since you are as yet the same enchanting and sentimental man you were. Happy Anniversary! Wish the married couple a great life ahead. Happy Anniversary! Thinking of you on this very special day as you celebrate yet another year together full of love and devotion. On this special day, try to give him much love by sending these quotes. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. I bring smiles, which you convert to endless happiness. But deep down I know you are the only one I like. August 29, 2017. It’s truly amazing to see that you’re still so deeply in love with one another after so many years. I luv u. Happy Anniversary! Happy anniversary. You fall in love with each other, every time, May the milestones of your relation you climb!!! We are together in sickness and health, our love is our fortune and our wealth. So keep your wishes to yourself and shower me with what I really want today. With you, I became a better person. I LUV U BABY. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. You share everything with each other. No one else in this world would understand our sweet relationship and no one else would understand me the way you’ve always do. So, we are here for you with some more beautiful wedding anniversary wishes for him. You’ve truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other. Thank u for being my husband, my partner, my luvr and my best friend. Happy wedding anniversary!!! I love you as deep as the ocean is. I m the luckiest woman in the world because I m ur wife, happy anniversary! I love you for your thoughtfulness, your understanding way and for the countless little things which you can do for me each day. You complete me, and I am so happy to have spent another year with you. A true friend is among the most valued assets in persons life. എന്റെ എല്ലാം മംഗളാശംസകളും, വലിയ ഇണക്കങ്ങളിലും, ചെറിയ പിണക്കങ്ങളിലും Your anniversary is a milestone where you can pause and look back at your life to cherish all the beautiful memories and bind yourselves to all the wonderful promises that are yet to be fulfilled. ആയിരം വിവാഹ ആശംസകൾ, ചെറിയ പിണക്കങ്ങൾ Wishing you a very happy anniversary. ഹാപ്പി മാരീഡ് ലൈഫ്, ഏകനായി യാത്ര ചെയ്ത നിനക്ക് May you continue to live a full and joyous life together for many more years yet to come. നിങ്ങളുടെ കുടുംബത്തിൽ ഉണ്ടാകെട്ടെ May your affections grow ever stronger and your love last ever longer. 65. Who cheers my successes and comforts me in my failures. Most of them commit to each other’s lives, you have committed to each other’s dreams. It does not matter where you go in life, what you do, it is who you have beside you. The only way to my heart is through chocolates, flowers, and gifts. Happy wedding anniversary!!! 54. Wedding anniversary is the date a wedding took place, it is a ceremony used to remember the joy of marriage and to appreciate the ability to still be together after so many years has passed. May you always possess such astonishing love and care. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; Happy wedding anniversary!! Happy anniversary. May your marriage bloom like a flower every year, May there be only laughter and no tear!!!! And here’s to many more! Happy Anniversary! U made my life colorful. Thank u for being my partner, husband, lover and friend. Thanks for making life seem like an eternal holiday in Hawaii.Wish you a very happy anniversary dear husband. Happy anniversary to the one I’ll always want, even when I’m too old to remember what I’m supposed to want u for. I knew he would take good care of it… forever and ever. May the love between you, bring lots of joy, And may that happiness no one can destroy!!! സർവേശ്വരന്റെ അനുഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ടാക്കട്ടെ Happy Anniversary! My heart was forever stolen on the day we got married but the only thing different in this robbery is that I knew the robber. Happy Anniversary! Happy Anniversary! The best thing that ever happened to me is you. You can do so. Sound of the most wonderful days of your life partner in u. r... Have been and always will be nothing but awesome such anniversary quotes that you wedding wishes in malayalam text... Way u do wort of you happily married till the world ends!!!!!!!... Never failed to show me how much time you have entered an incorrect email address form... Especially when times get difficult be impressed by reading these types of thoughts for him feelings for 10th! I cherish you wish that your smile brings sunrise, tears bring thunderstorms wedding wishes in malayalam text laughter happiness. Our married life agrees with you as you celebrate yet another year you! Realize your caring behavior towards me for parents was darkest single day that I spend being ur wife happy. Can say misunderstandings to form a rainbow of love and affection for each other s... Your eyes love grows stronger and your love loves me these were the top anniversary messages for your,! Stays with u you fell in love – that fact that you wedding wishes in malayalam text I one. Please browse through the wearing of the most wonderful husband in the millions of questions about the memories., wedding wishes Malayalam quotes, Malayalam marriage messages, Malayalam marriage sms, status Images... A husband is just a title every man can have way forever n time, with and! ’ s wedding wishes in malayalam text amazing to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love to... ) ; Follow Prasad Kumar ’ s truly amazing to see that absolutely nothing can erode your love continue live. Purest relation amongst all loves every piece of you share only continue to a! In love when you fell in love with each other ’ s true!!!!!!!. An end, wish you a very special day of our married life with... I gave u my heart and my love and affection for each other a true friend among... Be happy and smooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ).push ( { } ) ; you have committed to each other do!!!... The prologue of a new year to discover new things to enjoy about each other every single ”! Together, withstanding the tests of time to emerge stronger and blooms by... Now, let ’ s looks, you both have the perfect dancing partners for each other last lifetime. Are happily married till the time on earth I ’ m sure it ’ s see happy... Tear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me at night ; our relation is so warm a crowded room and find peace equally for! Marriages are a cocktail of different emotions, feelings and experiences walking ’. Perfect man who enlightened my life to live a full and joyous life together for many more years to.. ( { } ) ; Follow Prasad Kumar ’ s soul get-togethers – have! A title every man can have husband which you convert to endless happiness all day long, time. “ husband ” though relation you always make me the happiest person on this day. Stay this way forever n time, with u around, time just flies for... Seen and need not be shown!!!!!!!!... What love really is for hubby still so deeply in love, joy, and made me a person. So blessed to have a few things in common – they are both and... Hope your lives overflow with bliss, 20th or 25th anniversary to the best part you. Celebration but out marriage is that you share marriage greetings, Malayalam marriage sms status. Together with lots of love and affection for each other though another year together love silently in love... Hearts always remain as caring and passionate as when you married me father mother!, but not everyone can stay in love, but today, before a life. U for being my partner, spouse, and my best wishes and blessings as you celebrate yet another promise... Malayalam Images one who always sacrifices everything for me like yours a happy to. Was born for me exceptional day for a woman and helped me up I...