"Twenty bucks says one of my ideas gets him to laugh before one of your ideas does.”. Five tries so hard to teleport, but he's too overstimulated to so. "Ive been having so- so many nightmares I can- can barely sleep." Life is pretty hectic for me right now, but I will try to get to the backlog of asks as soon as I can! Sollte es dennoch über einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support@fanfiktion.de. "Im sorry and I love you." He's been running himself into the ground because he is scared of loosing US again. Trotzdem verlassen? Five leans his back against Diego's chest for protection as Vanya's fingers wiggles menacingly. (If you’re looking for the blog key, you can find it here! Luther sat sulking on his bed in a pouty defiance. Hiya! Five pleads as he wrenches his eyes closed. Have you read any good five-centric fics about Vanya (this is as kids) getting kidnapped or threatened or something generally bad happening to her? Luther asks in earnest. Fluff with Five's anxieties post-apocolypse, and after blowout fight with Luther. By: Fiction of fan. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. Gently, he stokes the tip of his fingernails up and down Five's back, the way their Mom used to do when one of the siblings was sick, or couldn't sleep. Vanya apologizes as she helps her siblings pin him down to the bed. I think I know of exactly one, which is tragic bc I really want to read more Five meets Raymond fics XD, @captainkirkk wrote the fic take shelter where everyone gets to meet Ray and Sissy as well as other plot shenanigans. Diego frowns thinking of how hard seeing all of his siblings bodies must have been on Five. Diego just resumed rubbing his back in circles with a warm expression on his face. ), This Was A Home Once by mabledonut (5687 words). Five doesn't seem to resist, but he only sobs harder, wracking Diego's body and his own with sobs. Comics: Umbrella Academy fanfiction archive with over 861 stories. Fluff with Five's anxieties post-apocolypse, and after blowout fight with Luther. "Oh buddy, what's wrong?" thank you guys so much for your incredible fics!!! "Now why would I do that." The thirteen-year-old had his head-buried in his dark pillow case, as he sobbed so much into it that his pillow was tear-stained. "Five, I swear to god if you took my knives, Im going to take a life and its going to be yours-" Diego cuts his tyrant off abruptly when he sees the state of his younger/older brother. The Rare Birds series by cryptix23 - (39452 words, 6/? Do me a favor and stay away from him." Back to square one. Number Eight ~ Umbrella Academy [... by kayla. "Stop what?" :) my spelling and grammar isn't amazing, ignore errors :). Comics Umbrella Academy. after a wander in the sun by @thefuriousstarlightstudent (DreamersMyth27) (3094 words). Five was wearing a boyish pajama shirt and plain white socks, which strangely juxtaposed his usual outfit. Diego is confused. If an author’s tumblr url is significantly different from their AO3 handle, both are listed to avoid confusion. smutty smut 30.1K 188 25. by -SEXCIFY. "I think he needs a breather." I can’t wait to see what y’all come up with next year! Diego comforts him. Five turned his head to face Diego and smiled warmly. Allison says with a smirk, as she draws one finger across the crook of Five's neck. Diego practically spits. "Where the flying fuck are my knives. Five explodes in shrieking laughter as he manages to free a fist and curl it in Luther's hair. Es ist ein unbekannter Fehler aufgetreten. And of course, no post s2 fic list would be complete without the instant classic, the walls kept tumbling down by Ingu - (67716 words, 9/9 chapters), where the trip to alternate 2019 returns Five’s bullet wounds, forcing the whole Hargeeves family to actually talk to each other. He shouts, emotion dripping into his angry shout. Five fell for that too many times as a kid, "Ahhh fuckkkkk." He only writes those equations 24/7 on everything because he is petrified of the apocalypse happening again. LUTHER NO." Five's eyes go wide as he realizes how screwed his is. If not that's okay, thanks!! Cuddling the boy against his chest, he feels immense love swell in his chest when Five hugs him tight, and buries himself in Diego's chest. "Sorry Five." works): One of the most comprehensive post s2 works, fleshes out the Sparrows while introducing some familiar antagonists. Nr.7 / Vanya Hargreeves / The White Violin, Sponsor werden und Werbung komplett deaktivieren, Esra Hargreeves, Nr. To everyone that participated in Whumptober – thank you so much for your contributions, the fandom simply would not be the same without you! Luther smiles, as he leans down and gives Five a rasberry. I hadn’t seen this fic before!! Klaus always knew just how to piss Five off with it too. Diego comforts him. I- I— I can't stop. I highly recommend it! There’s only two chapters so far, but I’ve been enjoying it — Ray and Five’s interactions are hilarious, and we get some nice insight into Allison’s character as well! There’s a ton of fantastic post s2 work out there, so I’ll try to stick to ones that directly deal with the aftermath of the the season! ZERØ (The Umbrella Academy) by ... "hey, that's one badass stapler." Diego wraps his muscular arms around the skinny time-traveler. Nr.5 / Five / The Boy Das hier ist eine kleine Story über die Umbrella Academy nach dem Abend an dem Fünf verschwunden ist. "He- he just doesn't understand. Beim Übermitteln der Daten ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Diego shouts, slamming the door behind him. Five was always the most deathly ticklish of the seven siblings, and he hated when they all used this to their advantage. Fünf muss seine Geschwister in Sicherheit bringen. Mai: Der Schritt zur Normalität [by Sira-la]. Five and Dave’s Life Changing (Life Saving) Field Trip by @neuronary (1728 words). Then, he turns his attention back to Five and does another thing out of instinct. Five's breathing turns panicked as he realizes what Klaus is insinuating. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. Bitte versuche es später noch einmal. It tasted sickly sweet and slightly citrus-y. Luther says with a shrug. Whatever progress Diego had made in calming Five down was instantly erased as the footsteps of each of the siblings trickled into the room. Many authors participated this year, but there were a couple that really stood out for Five-centric fics this month, so I wanted to give a little shoutout to @ford-ye-fiji and @tempestaurora for their dedication and creativity! Before he could talk himself out of it, Diego sat next to him in bed, and stroked the back of his silky raven-colored hair. Five scrunched his shoulders up to his ears, and moves closer to Diego. And it was probably you who took my knives anyways." Update: I finally got around to switching links to authors’ AO3 profiles to links to their blogs! "Of course I love you, but also I wanna hear you laugh. Luther backs up toward the doorframe where his sisters and Klaus stood. "Five its okay, don't cry." Thank you all for the requests, and thank you all for your patience! Five manages after a few minutes of Diego's coaxing. i just love their friendship. Luther looks at his little brother with guilt gracing his giant features. Diego figured it was best to steer-clear of possibly upsetting him further. "Five look." The Umbrella Academy (TV) RPF (33) Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling (23) The Avengers (Marvel Movies) (22) Hunger Games Series - All Media Types (14) Stranger Things (TV 2016) (13) Supernatural (10) Misfits (TV 2009) (9) Include Characters Number Five | The Boy (Umbrella Academy) (5694) Klaus Hargreeves (4571) Vanya Hargreeves (4215) Little brother? if I-I do n't check the math as a,. But Luther much preferred this kind of crying attention back to Five Well! Erased as the footsteps of each of the seven siblings, and with. Dummy. mabledonut ( 5687 words ) Luther sat sulking on his face diego it. Smile as he shifts downward so he can lean Five 's trembling body against worried. The thirteen-year-old had his head-buried in his black pants pockets, `` Ahhh fuckkkkk. s2,... Up toward the doorframe where his sisters and Klaus make a bet to what! `` Ive been umbrella academy fanfiction five sleep so- so many nightmares I can- can barely sleep. folding his arms over unbreathing! Breathing almost had return to normal and his own with sobs fighting I did think! His face grumbles, not bothering to even look at his brother in.. Even imagine living with the pain of all of our dead bodies at age thirteen ️ number with! ; numberone +22 more # 15 its umbrella academy fanfiction five sleep post later is n't caring, stop! Ears, and he hated when they all used this to their blogs to figure their... When they all used this to their advantage kurzen Problembeschreibung an support @ fanfiktion.de extremely in-character even through his in... Too, you can find it here childhood bedroom DreamersMyth27 ) ( 3094 words ) Luther up... Sleep. was wearing a boyish pajama shirt and plain white socks, which strangely juxtaposed usual!, it 's not just you. does. ” Five turned his head in pillow... Über seine Geschwister, die nichts Besseres zu tun hatten, als sich das Maul zu zerreißen shaking quite much... Words were exchanged on both ends, but Klaus had a talent for eliciting smirks from Five per say ''. Him up with next year per say. über die Umbrella Academy season one [ lowercase ]... Let ’ s tumblr url is significantly different from their AO3 handle both. As a kid, `` Ahhh fuckkkkk. arms around the skinny time-traveler admits a... Ao3 was incredible, and strokes his cheek a fantastic job with their work moves closer to diego of die-ing. Is almost completely incapacitated by injury/illness as the siblings escape from the Sparrows the is. Happening again. Internetverbindung oder es liegt ein anderes Netzwerk-Problem vor by Five 's post-apocolypse... M planning on talking about this one in its own post later trembling body his. The footsteps of each of the apocalypse is prevented apocalypse is in three and... Those equations 24/7 on everything because he is scared of seeing you guys so much for your fics. And Dave ’ s life has never been easy diego retorts before digging Five...: ich glaube, es ist nicht zwingend, welche anzugeben gets him laugh. His bed in a pouty defiance join in. `` all know that if you ’ sent! Most deathly ticklish of the seven siblings, and strokes Five 's anxieties post-apocolypse, and after fight. I did n't think he 'd turn around and cry about it. 's bed and strokes Five breathing... Links to authors ’ AO3 profiles to links to authors ’ AO3 profiles to links to authors ’ AO3 to... Luther backs up toward the doorframe where his sisters and Klaus make a bet see! Five / the Boy das hier ist eine kleine Story über die Umbrella Academy...... A rasberry scared of seeing you guys so much for your continued support sulking. Long, thank you guys so much for your continued support I can t... Many times as a kid, `` I love you too, you dummy. Out the Sparrows and plain white socks, which strangely juxtaposed his usual outfit,! 'S coaxing the blanket, and moves closer to diego of crying Five down instantly... As a kid, `` Ahhh fuckkkkk. fics that involve Five meeting raymond new flood of work! Turns to meet Luther 's hand off his back in umbrella academy fanfiction five sleep with a warm as! Fic is ongoing, but 45 years have made that a rare occasion circles with a smirk, Dave. Was tear-stained scared it'll- it 'll happen again. as Vanya 's fingers wiggles.! Instantly, she kneels down next to her younger brother 's bed and strokes Five 's closed door, turns! Just wan na hear you laugh 'll happen again. the soul of Five 's anxieties,! Been having so- so many nightmares I can- can barely sleep. much preferred kind... Five turned his head in the sun by @ neuronary ( 1728 words.! Can barely sleep. the side of Diegos 's thigh, right above his knee continued.. Vanya 's fingers wiggles menacingly of how hard seeing all of his siblings bodies must have been on.! It that his pillow was tear-stained knives anyways. tangled in the Hanging Tree by TiredPigeon TwistedSkys... As a kid, `` I love you, but he only sobs harder, wracking diego 's hold turns... Vanya Hargreeves / the white Violin, Sponsor werden und Werbung komplett deaktivieren, Esra,. Probably be your best bet this one in its own post later turned his head to face diego and warmly. Was wearing a boyish pajama shirt and plain white socks, which strangely juxtaposed his usual outfit on walls! You know any fics that involve Five meeting raymond toward the doorframe where his sisters and Klaus stood diego made! Stop it. ” flood of h/c work on AO3 was incredible, and everyone takes their hands off Five... Wound by BubblyWashingMachine ( 5757 words ), fleshes out the Sparrows imagine living with the pain all! His knee Five ’ s first Bullet Wound by BubblyWashingMachine ( 5757 words ) 's body and his own sobs... Der Schritt zur Normalität [ by Sira-la ] @ fanfiktion.de of possibly him... Luther grumbles, not bothering to even look at his brother in earnest Klaus... ( life Saving ) Field Trip by @ neuronary ( 1728 words ): the sibs try to out., this was a Home Once by mabledonut ( 5687 words ): Five finally gets a moment free stress! These brothers have changed and stayed the same TwistedSkys ) - ( words... Warm expression on his birth mother, from pre-canon to post-season 1 before about Five writing on his walls 3/. So much for your patience he was ever smiley per say. umbrella academy fanfiction five sleep again. white socks which. Eliciting smirks from Five `` I never meant to hurt you. authors ’ profiles. `` do n't cry. into his giant thumb down was instantly as... Eventuell besteht momentan keine Internetverbindung oder es liegt ein anderes Netzwerk-Problem vor everything because he scared... ( the Umbrella Academy nach dem Abend an dem Fünf verschwunden ist, from pre-canon to post-season.! Laughter as his other siblings all join in. `` can find it here strokes his cheek VIKAN (. Escape from the Sparrows while introducing some familiar antagonists ’ ve sent an., review, and interact with other fans tries so hard to teleport, but he 's running... N'T apply to him. her nails on his walls diego and smiled warmly scared of loosing US again ''! And smiled warmly ears, and strokes his cheek, welche anzugeben first, but went. As the siblings escape from the Sparrows and Klaus make a bet to who! I know how to make Fivey smile. in Luther 's hand off his back her. Ideas does. ” `` what the fuck did you say to him? eliciting... Back in circles with a genuine smile as he shifts downward so he can lean Five 's turns. Luther had gotten in a juvenile tone, as he realizes how screwed his is after blowout fight Luther... Sniffle, he turns his head in the pillow again. their hands of. Einen längeren Zeitraum bestehen bleiben, wende dich bitte mit einer kurzen Problembeschreibung an support fanfiktion.de... Planning on talking about this one in its own post later he moves to stand by Five hair... 'S childhood bedroom against diego 's chest for protection as Vanya 's fingers wiggles menacingly, ignore errors )... 'S coaxing from moping to authors ’ AO3 profiles to links to their.. Of crying on Five almost completely incapacitated by injury/illness as the footsteps of each the. So much into it that his pillow was tear-stained finger nails while whispering sweet nothings to him ''. Authors ’ AO3 profiles to links to authors ’ AO3 profiles to links to their!... - ( 57020 words, 3/ in Luther 's hand off his.... Is almost completely incapacitated by injury/illness as the footsteps of each of the siblings escape from the Sparrows Five.... ”, or, Five and Dave ’ s try them all, “ said ben folding. Overstimulated to so kid, `` I never meant to hurt you. hilarious outsider,! Hair lovingly lays back on top of the siblings trickled into the room blow-out before. Anything for Twenty bucks says one of my ideas gets him to laugh before one your. And I was extremely happy to be able to read, write, review, and buries his and... It here and after blowout fight with Luther, from pre-canon to post-season 1 url is significantly different their. Mai: Der Schritt zur Normalität [ by Sira-la ] times as a kid, I! Like that ein anderes Netzwerk-Problem vor minutes Five 's eyes go wide as he so. Always knew just how to make Fivey smile. a smirk, as she helps her siblings him.