I've thought he comes across like a tool even when he was jocking to take the sports job from Gunz. That’s his decision to do that.". "Everything about my wife and her work and her relationship to me — it’s all on the internet because I’ve publicly said something at various times when I felt that it was necessary. Several months after joining the Imus show, he became the co-host of the midday show on Imus' flagship station, WFAN. Rosenberg joined Imus’ show Tuesday, when... One of WFAN’s radio rivals saw an opportunity to kick Craig Carton while he is down, and worked in a couple of body blows at Mike Francesa as well. Twice a week we compile our most fascinating features and deliver them straight to you. Danielle's hoping to raise at least $3,500. Try Again. Rosenberg resigned from WFAN on September 12, 2005. He has also been associated with many other controversial and ill statements and remarks on other celebrities. ", "The difference is Sean Hannity chose not to talk about his professional relationship with Michael Cohen until publicly forced to in the courtroom. He has an estimated net worth of around $6,000,000 US. I really — just think about that: You’re trying to sully me because my wife is an individual thinker in her life? Sid Rosenberg rose to fame from many controversies he has been associated with. "Bernie, you know why people know this? Rosenberg began his radio career in West Palm Beach, Florida. He has brown hair and brown eyes, his height 6 feet 5 inches and weighs 78Kg. FBI director J. Edgar Hoover suggested a 30-year sentence for Ethel, believing she would eventually name names in jail. Sid Rosenberg Parents. "This goes back to the rancor from a couple days ago ... this all goes back to Donald Trump," Rosenberg argued. Later in the interview, McGuirk mocked Todd's defense. FACT CHECK: We strive for accuracy and fairness. Terms of Use You don’t believe we’re on the eve of self-destruction? When Hall of Fame sportscaster Bob Murphy gave the lineups for the New York Mets, he would always give Kingman's name as "David Arthur Kingman";[2] Rosenberg continues this running gag on the Sports Guys by using Arthur as everybody's middle name. Leonard Detrick/NY Daily News/Getty Images. McDuffie, but McDuffie quit in 2006. "Your wife did work for the Democrats and is a liberal activist, but whatever!" He also completed two weeks of fill-in work with Kimberly Jones, Marc Malusis and Anita Marks on WFAN in July 2010 from 10 a.m to 1 p.m for Joe Benigno and Evan Roberts, who themselves were filling in for Mike Francesa from 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. WFAN's Mark Chernoff told Newsday of Long Island's Neil Best that he was very impressed with Sid's return to the FAN,[14] but that there was very little he could do to make the temporary hosting in New York anything more than temporary. They wouldn’t speak to the specifics. Sid Rosenberg: Early Life, Family, Education. He is an Aries.